【Notice No.32】Correct Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic 2021.8.25
Duration: August 24th – September 6th
The campus is open for sports and exercising during weekdays 6:30-8:30, 17:00-21:00. Weekends and holidays are closed.
(2)Limited entrance: The main entrance remains the single entrance.
(3)Restricted area: Only sports areas are available. Other areas remain closed.
2.Activities / Gatherings:
(1)The maximum number of participants is 80 indoors and 300 outdoors in a gathering. Real-name registration and checkerboard seats should be strictly implemented and set up; participants should wear masks properly all the time; hand sanitizers should be provided. If the gathering involves the cross-city/county movement or the participations of visitors, the organizer must draw up a plan to prevent cluster transmission.(2)For events exceeding 80 people indoors or 300 people outdoors, the organizer must provide a prevention plan to the supervisors/authorities and only after being approved can the event be held.
(3)For events that do not involve business confidentiality, or where food/drink is required, virtual meeting is recommended as the preferred option.
3. Individuals must wear a mask all the time when entering the campus. Real-name Contact System and Fever Screening Station are established in all buildings. Eating and drinking are prohibited in outdoor areas.
1. Due to the delayed College Entrance Examination, the next semester (Fall 2021) is adjusted to start on September 15th, 2021.The final term exam is adjusted to be held from January 12th to18th, 2022. Updated semester calendar: http://nchu.cc/6Qt46
2. Oversea students are allowed to apply for “Study at Ease Project”.
3. All courses should implement and practice online/distance teaching from Sep. 15th to Oct. 3rd for the forthcoming semester.
1.The sports areas are open to the public for a limited period: Masks must be worn throughout the entire process; Real-name Contact System must be implemented. If there are more than 5 outdoor and 3 indoor violations reported or photographed on the day of the incident, the venue will be closed for 1 day.
(1) Outdoor Stadiums: 06:30-08:30 and 17:00-21:00 (Mon.-Fri.)
-Opening: Athletic field, basketball court (8 courts), volleyball court (5 courts), tennis court.
-Reservations required: Ice-skating rink, Futsal pitch
PS: The above-mentioned venues are open to all individuals.
(2) Indoor Stadiums: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 17:00-21:00
- Badminton court: Limited to 48 people
- Snooker room: Limited to 40 people
- Basketball/volleyball court: Limited to 50 people
PS: The above-mentioned venues are open to faculty, staff, students and retirees only.
(Specific permission for entering is required for campus visitors)
(3) Swimming Pool: Open in accordance with the guidelines of the outsourcing company's announcement and regulations.
(4) Closed: Gymnasium, Horizontal-Bar Court (under construction), Zhongming South Road Basketball and Volleyball Court, and Tennis/Volleyball Practice Area.
2. Library: Open to faculty, staff and students.
(1) 1st to 6th floors: opening hours: 8:00-17:00 from Monday to Friday
(2) Multimedia center: opening hours: 10:00-17:00 from Monday to Friday(Video Watching Service onsite is not provided).
(3) Out-of-service areas: Individual Study Room, Learning Commons, NCHU Archives Room, Special Collections Room, Li Ang Museum, Assisted Reading Areas without windows, Individual Research Room, Group Study Room, Meeting Room, and Restroom on the east side on the 1st floor.
3.Cafeteria: Dine-in services shall follow the regulations announced by Ministry of Health and Welfare and CECC (Central Epidemic Command Center).
1. Division of Extra-Curricular Activities:
(1) Yun Ping Building: CLOSED. Individuals who enter the building are required to wear masks properly all the time; real-name registration and temperature measurement must be strictly implemented.
(2) Hui-Sun Memorial Hall South and North (Basement): CLOSED.
(3) Restaurant 3F: CLOSED.
(4) Small Auditorium & areas around the building: CLOSED.
2. Club offices opening time: 8:00-17:00(Mon.-Fri.). Eating and drinking are prohibited (follow the regulations announced by Ministry of Health and Welfare and CECC (Central Epidemic Command Center).
3. Applications for extra-curricular activities are available; online activities are also encouraged. When running an event, please follow the process of and the policy of Division of Extra-Curricular as well as the regulations announced by Ministry of Health and Welfare and CECC (Central Epidemic Command Center).
★NCHU will adjust our timely responses and preventive measures constantly in accordance with the Central Pandemic Command Centre's announcement.
Source: Media Relations Division, Office of Secretariat, NCHU
Translated by Office of International Affairs, NCHU
|Department||Office of International Affairs|
|Name||Office of International Affairs|